The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This method can be used to analyze tea samples with different degrees of fermentation."
For more information on this research see: Pesticide Multi-Residue Analysis in Tea Using d-SPE Sample Cleanup with Graphene Mixed with Primary Secondary Amine and Graphitized Carbon Black Prior to LC-MS/MS. Chromatographia, 2014;77(1-2):31-37. Chromatographia can be contacted at: Springer Heidelberg, Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121 Heidelberg,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Liu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law