Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "However, halogenated compounds with high molecular weights or complex structures (i.e., iodinated contrast media, DDT, polychlorinated biphenyls, etc.) show lower reaction rates with NZVI compared to the widely studied chlorinated hydrocarbons (i."
For more information on this research see: Potential of zerovalent iron nanoparticles for remediation of environmental organic contaminants in water: a review. Water Science and Technology, 2013;68(7):1425-39. Water Science and Technology can be contacted at: I W a Publishing, Alliance House,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from T. Raychoudhury,
The publisher's contact information for the journal Water Science and Technology is: I W a Publishing, Alliance House,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?