ENP Newswire - 06 February 2014 Release date- 05022014 - Results of the Certificates of Deposit (CD) Auction. On February 5, 2014 , CDs (Certificates of Deposit) at the nominal value of 20 000 000 GEL were sold at the 182-day, National Bank of Georgia Certificate of Deposit Auction N7 . The securities were purchased by two (2) commercial banks. The minimum interest rate was 4.05%, the maximum interest rate was 4.40%, and the average weighted interest rate was 4.27%.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn