"Monnit Global Services is a direct result of the scores of cooperative development projects we have engaged in since our inception. There is a high demand for competent, collaborative assistance which we are fully capable of meeting," said
Monnit currently has over 40 different sensor types and robust, reliable gateways available on various platforms. However, certain applications can sometimes fall outside of common uses. Monnit's Global Services team works with partners to develop wireless sensor and monitoring products that meet the needs for their specific application. Monnit Global Services team also provides testing, manufacturing, technical support and training to ensure that only the best results are achieved.
OEMs and integrators will be especially interested in these services as Monnit continues to encourage and offer complete private labeling of custom and existing solutions through the OEMSensors.com brand.
For more information on Monnit's Global Services, call (801) 561-5555 or visit www.monnit.com/global-services. About
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy