The board of National Medical Care recommended cash dividend for 2013 at 15.5% of the stock's par value, or SAR 1.55 per share, totaling SAR 69.5 million. Shareholders of record till the close of trading on the general meeting date – scheduled for March 11, 2014 – will be eligible for this dividend. The payment date will be unveiled later on.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party