Lady Gaga has claimed that she beat her depression for her fans, family, music and herself, saying that she learned that her sadness never destroyed what was great for her.
The 27-year-old singer told Harper's Bazaar magazine that she went through a rough time in 2013, when she felt taken advantage of by people whom she had trusted because of which she had become angry and cynical.
The 'Poker Face' hitmaker claimed that she didn't feel like fighting anymore or standing up for herself one more time, to another person who had lied to her, the Mirror reported.
However, Gaga said that she snapped out of it and realized that depression doesn't take away one's talents, it just makes them harder to find and she always finds it.
Watch Lady Gaga's "Applause" video below:
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company Original headline: Lady Gaga battled depression for fans and family
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?