The Board of Directors of Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Ltd. (Standard Chartered Pakistan) today announced the appointment of Mr. Khalid Elgibaly as Chief Executive and Board member with effect from 1 February, 2014 , based in Karachi . Khalid joins Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Ltd from Standard Chartered UAE , where he was Regional Head of Consumer Banking for UAE and the Middle East . Khalid will replace Mohsin Ali Nathani , who will become the CEO for Standard Chartered in the UAE . Mohsin moves to the UAE after being the CEO of Standard Chartered Pakistan for three years. During his tenure, Mohsin has led a number of initiatives for the Bank and his new assignment reflects the success that he enjoyed in his leadership role in Pakistan .
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April