By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Real Estate Weekly News -- "We are pleased to have Ryan McManigal on board to help oversee our largest concentration of assets in one region," said KBS CEO Charles J. Schreiber . "As KBS' Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex portfolio grows, we see great value in having market leaders such as Ryan helping to lead the way with solid knowledge of the local market." "The role of KBS market leaders has evolved into being much more than the role of a traditional asset manager. For that reason, Ryan McManigal makes a great fit," said Ken Robertson , KBS Central Region president. "Ryan will help source out new acquisition and disposition opportunities in the Dallas region, and will do so with a real boots-on-the-ground approach." McManigal is a graduate of The University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business , where he received a business administration degree with a concentration in real estate finance and investments. About KBS KBS Realty Advisors is a private equity real estate company and SEC -registered investment advisor founded in 1992. KBS Realty Advisors and its affiliated companies have completed transactional activity of more than $27 billion via 14 separate accounts, six commingled funds, five sovereign wealth funds and five non-traded REITs. For information, visit www.kbsrealty.com . Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20140127006183/en/ Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate, KBS Capital Advisors . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party