KARACHI , Jan 6 : Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) 100 index closed higher on Thursday having 26862.51 shares with a positive change of 111.06 and volume of 145,152,500 shares.br High and Low were 26906.69 and 26751.45 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 254,210,400 shares with 404 total traded companies out of which 202 were up, 180 were down and 22 were unchanged.br Commercial Banks was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 52,155,300 shares. It was followed by Financial Services with a total traded volume of 43,295,500 shares.br The three top traded companies were Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 34,446,500 and price per share of 14.09 (1.00), Bank Of Punjab(R) with a volume 22,618,000 of price per share of 2.91 (0.12), Azgard Nine with a volume 11,153,500 of price per share of 9.59 (0.13).br The top three advancers were Bata (Pak) with price per share 3189.00 (72.99), Colgate Palmoliv with price per share of 1690.00 (42.50) and Service Ind.Ltd share of 493.89 (23.51).br The top three decliners were Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10700.04 (-563.16), MithchellsFruitXDXB with price per share of 693.62 (-36.38) and Fazal Textile per share of 584.25 (-30.75).
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March