By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Feb. 6 -- JPMorgan Chase Bank , New York , has been assigned a patent (8,645,265) developed by Kevin Boyle , Hockessin, Del. , and Marty Maistre , Newark, Del. , for a "system and method for card processing with automated payment of club, merchant, and service provider fees." The patent application was filed on Jan. 22, 2010 (12/692,137). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=3&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=140&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140204.PD.&s2=%28NY.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/02/04/2014+AND+AS/NY&RS=ISD/02/04/2014+AND+AS/NY Written by Sudarshan Harpal ; edited by Jaya Anand . SH0206JA0206-976075
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista