Nextiva, an industry-leading provider of cloud-based business phone services, announced today that TMC, an integrated media company and publisher of
Nextiva Office is a cloud-based phone service that offers businesses nationwide unlimited local and long-distance calling for a flat monthly rate. Users have access to dozens of features including customizable auto attendant, call forwarding, voicemail to email and instant messaging—all of which are scalable to support business growth. Nextiva is also introducing a mobile and desktop app that extends the functionality of the Office plans while enabling voice, video and instant message communications through their mobile devices.
“It gives me great pleasure to recognize Nextiva with a 2014 Product of the Year Award for its commitment to excellence and innovation,” said
“We are honored that Internet Telephony has recognized Nextiva Office as an award winner for yet another year,” says
All winners of the 2014 “Product of the Year” award will be published in the January/
For more information about Nextiva Office and their complete unified communication solutions, please visit http://www.nextiva.com.
ABOUT INTERNET TELEPHONY MAGAZINE
Internet Telephony has been the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/business/voip/prweb11559157.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna