ALBANY, Ga. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its management will attend the Sterne Agee 2014 Financial Institutions Investor Conference , which takes place February 12-14 in Boca Raton, Florida , and will participate in meetings with institutional investors during the conference. Len Dorminey , Chief Executive Officer, and Heath Fountain , Chief Financial Officer, will represent the Company. The presentation to be used in those investor meetings will be available on the investor section of the Company's website, www.eheritagebank.com , for a period of 60 days beginning on February 12, 2014 . Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank of the South , a community-oriented bank serving primarily South Georgia , North Central Florida and Eastern Alabama through 27 full-service branch locations, 14 mortgage offices, and 4 investment offices. As of December 31, 2013, the Company reported total assets of approximately $1.4 billion and total stockholders' equity of approximately $125 million . For more information about the Company, visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at www.eheritagebank.com and see Investors. Heritage Financial Group, Inc. T. Heath Fountain , 229-878-2055 Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Source: Heritage Financial Group, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law