Finance House (FH), an Abu Dhabi -headquartered finance company, has reported a consolidated net profit of Dh83.7 million for 2013, which is 15.9 per cent higher than the net profit of Dh72.2 million achieved in the previous year. Total comprehensive income for the year grew by a whopping 52.3 per cent to reach Dh117.6 million compared to Dh77.2 million in the previous year.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South