To enrich its offerings to the media and broadcast market,
Being immune to packet loss and latency while transferring files, the FileCatalyst platform enables a variety of organizations, including media and broadcast companies, to quickly transfer large format files quickly over large geographical distances. While other methods of file transfer are unable to keep up with the growing file sizes occurring in the broadcast and entertainment market, FileCatalyst ensures the secure and reliable transfer of files, at speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
“The ability to quickly send large files, especially high resolution video files, is a growing requirement among our customers in the media and entertainment space,” said Peter Natowicz, AV Group Product Manager and Co-Founder. “FileCatalyst securely and reliably delivers large format files at accelerated rates, a valuable offering to our client organizations and a great FTP replacement tool.”
"We are happy to extend our reach to
FileCatalyst will be exhibiting at BVE 2014 in
To learn more, visit http://www.filecatalyst.com.
Located in the heart of
To learn more, visit http://www.avgroup.be.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11556971.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels