Multiradio handles approximately 1,400 vendor invoices each month, with the average document being eight pages. Using manual processing methods, this placed a burden on Multiradio's accounts payable (AP) department. The biggest problem was the lack of visibility once an invoice was received and the process started. Slowdowns in the processing cycle were common with invoices coming from multiple departments and control and oversight limited, often leading to late payments as well as an influx of calls from vendors.
Esker's Accounts Payable solution will be leveraged as an on-demand automation service to integrate with Multiradio's SAP system, effectively streamlining every phase of vendor invoice processing. Because invoices are automatically entered into an electronic workflow in SAP, visibility is ensured throughout, employees previously designated to approval workflow are freed up to complete other tasks, and the use and storage costs of paper is dramatically reduced.
"When we realized our AP process was getting too complex, the goal was to consolidate the process using a cloud solution - Esker had everything we were looking for in terms of SAP integration and workflow," said
Keywords for this news article include: Esker, Telecommunications.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?