Business Review today announces Digital Touch Systems (DTS) will be an official sponsor of the Advertising Federation’s 2014 Addy Awards. The winners in Austin’s most creative advertising categories will have their work showcased on two 60” T6 Touch Screens set on LCD stands. A third 60” T6 will highlight CARA, the company’s facial detection software solution. DTS will be using
The T6 Touch Screens will feature interactive multi-touch software to showcase category winners and provide a fully optimized, branded experience. “We are thrilled to be a part of this year’s Austin Addy Awards,” says
CARA software will detect and gather real-time anonymous consumer analytics such as gender, age, attention time and even emotions using basic cameras within any environment. The simple and non-invasive sensor technology can be installed in any physical space such as end caps, doorway entrances, cash registers, vending machines or any other area you want to capture real time analytics in your environment. For more information on DTS or CARA, visit http://www.DigitalTouchSystems.com or http://www.facialdetectionsoftware.com.
About Digital Touch Systems
Digital Touch Systems (DTS) is a touch screen technology company based in
Our software ranges from a restaurant suite, advertising platform, trade show application, annotation software, facial recognition, network backend, and more.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11559864.htm
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'