DFJ-led investment fuels continuous integration and delivery service
Continuous Delivery is the modern development practice, used by companies such as Amazon, Google, and Facebook, that speeds up development teams by allowing software development teams to deliver features to their customers in minutes rather weeks.
"CircleCI makes developers more productive," said
Automating and accelerating software delivery using CircleCI lets developers speed time-to-deploy, boost developer productivity, and improve software quality. CircleCI's fast, scalable Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery service frees developers from building and maintaining their own agile infrastructure and allows them to focus on their core product.
"In a mobile world where customers' expectations are high, there's excitement around developer tools. These tools empower developers to focus on building core product rather than the infrastructure around it. With CircleCI, the company's unique focus on making their customers -- software developers -- makes for a timely offering," said
CircleCI previously raised a seed round of
This transaction represents the single largest round of funding in the Company’s history. In conjunction with this financing, DFJ’s Murarka will join CircleCI’s Board.
DFJ is a venture capital firm that partners with extraordinary entrepreneurs who set out to change the world. Since 1985, DFJ's core funds have raised
Black Swans Media
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law