Eliminating paperwork reduces storage costs, improves efficiency, and saves time. While HR365 eliminates paperwork, the solution has the ability to automate human resources processes while integrating with existing ERP systems.
Every employee has a paper trail and HR365 makes it possible to remove the paper and streamline the processes making for a more efficient department. Speed up processes such as employee on-boarding, track status of new hires, employee reviews, update certifications, and update employee policies all from the system, allowing the entire organization to have visibility to any changes.
All information created throughout the entire employee lifecycle – from hire to end of employment – is captured, stored and tracked automatically. Electronic forms can be used for applications, vacation requests, etc., ensuring the completeness of documentation. By choosing the right solution, HR departments can fulfill their mandate of managing the vast amount of employee information and the company’s most expensive asset securely and effectively, while at the same time serving its important role within the organization.
To learn more about regaining time lost in human resources with HR365, please visit: http://cima-software.com/?page_id=104.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11544555.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March