Following a very public "leave me alone" message from Ashton Kutcher to Charlie Sheen -- the Sheen is blowing up his Twitter talking smack back.
The actors fued apparently dates back to Kutcher taking over a lead role in "Three and a Half Men."
Kutcher showed up on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and went off: "I'm gonna public plea right now with Charlie. Dude, shut the f*ck up! Seriously. Like, enough already. Like, it's like three years later and you're still blowing me up on Twitter? Come on, dude. Really?"
So now Sheen is lashing back. Here is what he said:'
u sounded like me!
pissed at other crap
& took it out on you.
hope u r good
But then, Sheen went off on in a nastier tone:
but news flash
you ever tell
me to shut
the F*** up,
and I'll put you
on a hospital food
diet for a year.
Keep an eye out, this is bound to get worse. Follow Sheen on Twitter by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'