MINNEAPOLIS --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The CFA Society of Minnesota will host its 3rd Annual InvestMNt Conference on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 in Minneapolis . InvestMNt is a one-day conference developed by institutional investors at mutual funds, private money management firms, retirement plan sponsors and other wealth management entities. The conference in 2013 featured C-level executives from 48 presenting companies, plus more than 200 one-on-one meetings with senior management. More than 350 people attended last year’s event, which was conceived and implemented by the CFA Society of Minnesota . Twenty-one companies, including Allete, Xcel Energy, Deluxe Corp., General Mills, Advent Software, Donaldson , Integrys , Renewable Energy Group, General Mills and Tennant have already confirmed their attendance. This year’s event will also feature a new fixed income track, with presentations focused on investors in corporate and agency debt. Both Integrys and the Federal Home Loan Bank in Washington, D.C. have already confirmed their participation. “Last year’s conference was a huge success,” said Society President Kim Brustuen , CFA. “We expanded our conference to include companies and investors nationwide, with a strong emphasis on Minnesota , Wisconsin , Iowa , Illinois , and the Dakotas. We will be intensifying our focus on a national audience.” Registration information will be available soon. For updated information visit www.investmnt.org or call the CFA Society at 612-317-2889. MISSION : To enhance the investment profession by promoting high ethical behavior, professional excellence, and fellowship through high quality, innovative programming. CFA Society of Minnesota Mark Salter , CAE, ABC , 612-317-2888 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: CFA Society of Minnesota
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards