A CURE for cat allergies could soon be hitting the market after its Oxford-based developers yesterday confirmed plans to raise £175m on the
Circassia, which is privately backed by firms like Invesco Perpetual and hedge fund
The listing will be the biggest healthcare float by a
Its backers, which have so far invested £105m in the company, will remain invested in the business and increase their stakes by buying into the initial offering of public shares. The boss of Imperial Innovations Russ Cummings, which owns about 20 per cent of Circassia, said: "This listing creates an excellent opportunity to build a leading
ADVISERS CIRCASSIA Circassia has appointed JP Morgan Cazenove as global co-ordinator and sole sponsor for the float.
It is also joint bookrunner alongside Peel Hunt. Co-managers on the offering are
Leading the deal team for
He joined the bank in 2005 as part of its merger with Cazenove. Before that he worked at Cazenove from 1996 onwards. Hall has previously worked on several big money raisings.
He has also worked with
Also working on the deal from
The deal follows a busy year last year for
It helped launch the
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock