The International Islamic (QIIB) has picked Mohamed al-Qutami , one of its credit card customers, as the winner of its $5,000 Visa Happy campaign. The Visa Travel Happy campaign was designed to encourage travellers to use their Visa cards and they were automatically entered into a draw. Cardholders also won prices through Visa's social media competition by sharing their holiday photos or posting travel tips on social networks using Visa hash tags. "As a customer-centric bank, our customers' satisfaction is prominent to our business and we therefore continue to offer services and products of high value in the retail, Internet, and corporate banking sector to efficiently meet their needs," Omar al-Meer , QIIB branch manager, Grand Hamad Street , said presenting the award. Isaac Thomas , Visa Inc general manager ( Qatar , Oman , Kuwait and Bahrain ) said its travel intentions study 2013 revealed that the average spend per trip is expected to jump 30% for future trips.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'