Amman , Feb.5(Petra)-- The Amman Stock Exchange (ASE) opened trading on Wednesday with a rise to 2194 points compared to 2186 points of last session closure , according to market sources. The market index fluctuated between 2186 points and 2196 points in the first 15 minutes of today's session with a trading volume of JD 3.5 million. //Petra//WH//R Q// 5/2/2014 - 11:14:44 AM
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'