The first ever Armenian tablet computer, dubbed Armtab, was declared to the public on
The founder of
Today we have come together to celebrate Armtab s birth for all of us, for our motherland, and society, Zakaryan noted.
Zakaryan noted, We received incredible support to get to work as soon as possible.
The Chairman of the
Sargsyan said that the IT sector in
Sargsyan said, We must think about incentives to give an opportunity to emerging companies to find their place in this rather highly competitive field.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?