The first ever Armenian tablet computer, dubbed Armtab, was declared to the public on
The founder of
Today we have come together to celebrate Armtab s birth for all of us, for our motherland, and society, Zakaryan noted.
Zakaryan noted, We received incredible support to get to work as soon as possible.
The Chairman of the
Sargsyan said that the IT sector in
Sargsyan said, We must think about incentives to give an opportunity to emerging companies to find their place in this rather highly competitive field.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work