SHUAA Capital today announces the appointment of Ahmed Al Qassim as a Non-Executive Director with immediate effect. Mr. Al Qassim , a UAE national, is the recently appointed Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Group . HH Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum , Executive Chairman, SHUAA Capital , commented: " Mr. Al Qassim has a wealth of experience accumulated over his career in finance and banking. His experience and insight will be especially useful as the Board continues to direct SHUAA's future development and build on the return to profitability. As our major shareholder, Dubai Group has already been supportive of our strategic transformation and we welcome Mr. Al Qassim's appointment as a sign of increased confidence in SHUAA." Prior to his appointment at Dubai Group , Mr. Al Qassim was Director Investment Banking at Emirates NBD Capital , where he led both the Equity Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions team. Previously he had been Head of Strategic Accounts at General Electric and Assistant Vice President of Structured Finance Originations, Mubadala-GE Capital . Mr. Al Qassim holds an MBA from the University of Victoria , Canada .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?