Zeus, a global leader in material science and high performance polymer extrusions; including but not limited to PTFE, PFA, FEP and PEEK announces it will showcase its engineered surface tubing during this year’s SPIE Photonics West trade show in
Zeus has developed a process to enhance the lubricity on either the inner, outer or both surfaces of tubing. This lubricity exists without the addition of additives or fillers.
“Engineered surface is a valued addition to Zeus' expanding portfolio. Our customers need solutions and dependable innovation to keep technology flowing. This enhancement gives them the tools they need to create future solutions.” states
Many industries including fiber optic and wire and cable manufacturers use sheathing to protect their delicate products. Zeus' engineered surface technology allows a customers’ fiber or wire products to be pushed easily down long lengths of sheathing.
Zeus is capable of producing engineered surface tubing in a wide range of dimensions for an array of demanding applications.
Zeus is the world’s leading polymer extrusions and material science innovator. Almost 50 years of experience in medicine, aerospace, energy exploration, automotive, fiber optics and more allows us to leap past “can’t” and into “how.” Headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11552406.htm
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.