Zef Scientific offers various service plans, including preventive maintenance, onetime repairs, and equipment qualification services. Due to its rapidly expanding customer base, the company is implementing IFS Enterprise Service Management to improve efficiencies in its scheduling and dispatching process for both prearranged and emergency calls to its technicians without increasing administrative staff.
Zef Scientific chose IFS Mobile Workforce Management to optimize schedules and dispatches in real time and to record field activity. It will also incorporate IFS Field Service Management with an additional, interactive customer web portal component, which will allow customers to manage labor, customer information, parts usage, returns disposition, product installed base information, service delivery, and contract entitlements.
"We outgrew our simplistic database service software," said Zoubair El Fallah, Ph.D., president of Zef Scientific. "IFS Enterprise Service Management gives us a comprehensive software solution that will not only reduce errors and improve the efficiency of our service products, but also give our customers unprecedented involvement and transparency in managing their scientific equipment. The reporting tools and Key Performance Indicators will also enable us to make better business decisions around our continued growth and enhance customer retention and satisfaction."
"We look forward to Zef Scientific going live with IFS Enterprise Service Management because our best-in-class functionality is an ideal fit for their growing service business," IFS Vice President
Keywords for this news article include: IFS, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property