Comparing units outstanding versus one week ago at the coverage universe of ETFs at ETF Channel, the biggest inflow was seen in the SPDR Materials Select Sector Fund (XLB), which added 5.3 million units, or a 5.7% increase week over week. Among the largest underlying components of XLB, in morning trading today Monsanto (MON) is down about 0.6%, and DuPont (DD) is lower by about 1.2%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest increase in inflows was the Daily Natural Gas Related Bear 3x Shares ETF (GASX), which added 50,000 units, for a 30.8% increase in outstanding units. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Inflows020514&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California