Comparing units outstanding versus one week ago at the coverage universe of ETFs at ETF Channel, the biggest inflow was seen in the SPDR Materials Select Sector Fund (XLB), which added 5.3 million units, or a 5.7% increase week over week. Among the largest underlying components of XLB, in morning trading today Monsanto (MON) is down about 0.6%, and DuPont (DD) is lower by about 1.2%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest increase in inflows was the Daily Natural Gas Related Bear 3x Shares ETF (GASX), which added 50,000 units, for a 30.8% increase in outstanding units. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Inflows020514&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?