"Ed's expertise in areas of intellectual property (IP), mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, funding, business development and executive leadership, along with his many years of experience as a corporate board member will be a valuable asset on Worlds' Board," stated
Worlds has also begun the process to qualify for uplisting to the NASDAQ or another senior exchange and has filed appropriate paperwork with the
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Legal Issues.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11