By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Economics Week -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Western Asset Emerging Markets Income Fund Inc. (Form N-CSRS) was posted on January 24, 2014 . There were 10 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001193125-14-019826. The contact information for this company is 620 EIGHTH AVENUE, 49TH FLOOR, NEW YORK NY 10018, 8887770102. Our editors provided additional information about Form N-CSRS: Certified semi-annual shareholder report of registered management investment companies. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/902978/0001193125-14-019826-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Economics, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance, Western Asset Emerging Markets Income Fund Inc. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?