In trading on Wednesday, consumer services shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 0.4%. Leading the group were shares of Hillenbrand (HI), up about 8.8% and shares of Collectors Universe (CLCT) up about 3.6% on the day. Also showing relative strength are insurance shares, up on the day by about 0.3% as a group, led by National Interstate (NATL), trading higher by about 30.6% and MBIA (MBI), trading up by about 3.4% on Wednesday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Leaders020514&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit