In trading on Wednesday, the iShares U.S. Medical Devices ETF (IHI) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 0.6% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Omnicell (OMCL), up about 9.4% and shares of Dexcom (DXCM), up about 2.7% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI), off about 2% in Wednesday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Wednesday were shares of Genomic Health (GHDX), lower by about 9.9%, and shares of Intermune (ITMN), lower by about 8.8% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402ETF020514&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California