Bargain hunters are wise to pay careful attention to insider buying, because although there are many various reasons for an insider to sell a stock, presumably the only reason they would use their hard-earned cash to make a purchase, is that they expect to make money. Today we look at a noteworthy recent insider buy. At KCG Holdings (KCG), a filing with the SEC revealed that on Monday, Chief Executive Officer Daniel Coleman purchased 805,000 shares of KCG, for a cost of $11.04 each, for a total investment of $8.89M. Coleman was up about 3.3% on the buy at the high point of today's trading session, with KCG trading as high as $11.41 at last check today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Insiders020514&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again