Capsule's device integration solutions enable connectivity between virtually any medical device and any EMR or clinical information system allowing hospitals to choose their type and scope of project. Capsule's proprietary DataCaptor™ connectivity software manages the communication between medical devices and their destination information system(s). Deployed through software on a PC, terminal server, and/or bedside hardware such as the Capsule Neuron, patient data can be collected continuously in acute care settings, or periodically in lower acuity, multi-patient environments. Implementations range from one department to multi-facilities, and in some cases, even system-wide deployment at hundreds of hospitals in a single network.
"Capsule's extensive experience with Epic will help
Keywords for this news article include: Capsule, Hospital, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law