Item 5.03 Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year Effective January 30, 2014 , the Board of Directors of USA Technologies, Inc. (the "Company"), unanimously adopted an amendment to Section 3.02(a) of the Company's Amended and Restated Bylaws (the "Bylaws"). The amendment provides, among other things, that the annual meeting of shareholders shall be held on such date as may be fixed by the Board of Directors. Section 3.02(a) of the Bylaws had previously provided that the annual meeting of shareholders would be held each year no earlier than June 8 and no later than June 30 . The foregoing description of the Bylaw amendment does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the amendment, a copy of which is filed as Exhibit 3.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K and is incorporated herein by reference.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide