Item 5.03 Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year Effective January 30, 2014 , the Board of Directors of USA Technologies, Inc. (the "Company"), unanimously adopted an amendment to Section 3.02(a) of the Company's Amended and Restated Bylaws (the "Bylaws"). The amendment provides, among other things, that the annual meeting of shareholders shall be held on such date as may be fixed by the Board of Directors. Section 3.02(a) of the Bylaws had previously provided that the annual meeting of shareholders would be held each year no earlier than June 8 and no later than June 30 . The foregoing description of the Bylaw amendment does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the amendment, a copy of which is filed as Exhibit 3.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K and is incorporated herein by reference.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks