The Energy Information Administration published its weekly update for the change in crude oil stockpiles in the U.S, which showed a slight increase in inventories for WTI crude oil. Stock piles increased by 440,000 barrels in the week-ended January 31 , well below estimates that called for a rise of 2.2 million barrels. Finished gasoline inventories icnreased by 505,000 barrels, while distillate fuel inventories declined by 2.3 million barrels.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11