Cambium Networks announced the launching of a new analogue telephone adaptor (ATA), dubbed C3 VoIP-150, which links analogue telephones to a digital voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephone system.
At present, service providers using ePMP and PMP 450 which can integrate this new hardware in their networks to provide subscribers VoIP service and realise a new revenue stream.
It is informed that C3 VoIP-150 is the first ATA in Cambium Networks' portfolio and comprises two voice ports that support separate phone lines, connecting legacy telephones to IP-based networks, secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP, dynamic network monitoring that reduces jitter artefacts.
It also comes with advanced call features such as three-way conferencing, call hold and call forwarding and comprehensive voice codecs that support G.711, G.722, G.723 and G.729A/B.
The company will exhibit C3 VoIP-140, ePMP, PTP 650 and PMP 450 at
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump