The Chairman of
The shares were traded in across three transactions, generating a total of just under £1.1m.
Jackson on Monday sold 300,000 shares at 112.152p a piece, and on Tuesday he sold 212,312 at 109.38p along with a further 487,688 at 108.3p. Followed by this sale his stake in the company was reduced to 1.42m, equal to 0.3% of the issued share capital.
On the previous day the company had announced it had acquired
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday