The Chairman of
The shares were traded in across three transactions, generating a total of just under £1.1m.
Jackson on Monday sold 300,000 shares at 112.152p a piece, and on Tuesday he sold 212,312 at 109.38p along with a further 487,688 at 108.3p. Followed by this sale his stake in the company was reduced to 1.42m, equal to 0.3% of the issued share capital.
On the previous day the company had announced it had acquired
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- U.S. Stocks Sink for 3rd Day in a Row
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress