United Arab Bank (UAB) recently launched an online trade portal that will transform the ease and speed with which corporate customers can complete an array of trade finance transactions. The UAB Trade Portal provides a reliable, fast and secure gateway for UAB customers to create, track and report their organizations' transactions. The interactive, web-based platform also offers a range of convenient reporting features, with an intuitive, user friendly interface. The portal enables corporate customers to seamlessly initiate products online in a fully secure environment, such as commercial and standby letters of credit, shipping and bankers guarantees, and financial requests. Electronic reports and statements allow for transactions to be monitored and amended remotely.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit