NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a ten percent increase in the Company's regular quarterly cash dividend. On an annual basis, Time Warner's regular cash dividend on its Common Stock will grow from $1.15 per share to $1.27 per share. The Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.3175 per share on its Common Stock, payable in cash on March 15, 2014 to stockholders of record on February 28, 2014 . About Time Warner Inc. Time Warner Inc. , a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, film and TV entertainment and publishing, uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets. Time Warner Inc. Keith Cocozza 212-484-7482 Corporate Communications or Michael Kopelman 212-484-8920 Investor Relations Source: Time Warner Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline