The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The technology consumes very little energy and will be very useful for both off-shore and on-shore crude oil production and transportation."
For more information on this research see: Reducing viscosity of paraffin base crude oil with electric field for oil production and transportation. Fuel, 2014;118():69-72. Fuel can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, Oil & Gas,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?