Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Experimental results show that the proposed approach increases the accuracy and reduces image retrieval time."
For more information on this research see: Content based image retrieval based on relative locations of multiple regions of interest using selective regions matching. Information Sciences, 2014;259():212-224. Information Sciences can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Guna,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'