Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Results show that the effect of annealing under argon flux leads to an enhancement of irreversibility line and an increase of pinning density force for high applied magnetic field which is justified by the improvement of crystallographic quality and the intergranular coupling of the samples heated under argon flux [AO]."
For more information on this research see: Remarkable influence of heat treatment on AC irreversibility line and flux pinning properties in (Y1-xEux)SrBaCu3O6+z.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions