Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Results show that the effect of annealing under argon flux leads to an enhancement of irreversibility line and an increase of pinning density force for high applied magnetic field which is justified by the improvement of crystallographic quality and the intergranular coupling of the samples heated under argon flux [AO]."
For more information on this research see: Remarkable influence of heat treatment on AC irreversibility line and flux pinning properties in (Y1-xEux)SrBaCu3O6+z.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks