Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We provide an overview of recent advances in the immobilization of targeting proteins, focusing on methods to control ligand orientation and density, and highlight criteria for nanoparticle design and development required to achieve enhanced receptor-targeting efficiency."
For more information on this research see: Biotechnological approaches toward nanoparticle biofunctionalization. Trends in Biotechnology, 2014;32(1):11-20. Trends in Biotechnology can be contacted at: Elsevier Science London,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Avvakumova,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law