Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The novel carbon network plays a key role in enhancing the electrochemical performance of the composites."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis of a novel carbon network-supported Fe3O4@C composite and its applications in high-power lithium-ion batteries. Electrochimica Acta, 2013;111():809-813. Electrochimica Acta can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Yu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?