The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "High-resolution noncontact cross-sectional AS-OCT images provide information on tube position and patency in the presence of opaque media after corneal transplantation, assisting with clinical decision-making."
For more information on this research see: Glaucoma tube imaging using anterior segment optical coherence tomography in patients with opaque cornea.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting W. Kiddee, *
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?