Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Experimental results demonstrated that the MagCNTs@TiO2 composites showed excellent potential for the selective enrichment of phosphopeptides for MS analysis."
For more information on this research see: Selective enrichment of phosphopeptides by titania nanoparticles coated magnetic carbon nanotubes. Talanta, 2014;118():14-20. Talanta can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party