Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Request for
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: SECHQ1-14-RFI-CAS
Place of Performance Country: US
This is not a solicitation. This request for information is for informational and planning purposes only. It is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government. The Government does not intend to award an order on the basis of this notice or to otherwise pay for the information solicited.
Are there any Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) or Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) products that meet part or all of these requirements Provide product names and details.
What is a reasonable timeframe for deploying a fully operational system in production after award for a COTS/GOTS
What is a reasonable timeframe for deploying a fully operational system in production after award for a custom solution
How many project hours do you anticipate will be required for a project of this magnitude
Does the high level requirements document hinder you in any way from proposing Can you explain how Are the requirements too narrow or unclear
Please provide your DUNS Number as well as specifics regarding your business size (Large, Small, SDVOSB, WO, 8a, etc).
Also, if the product and/or service is available via FSS, GWAC, etc., please provide the contract number.
All interested parties must submit their responses, ideally, no later than
All interested sources shall provide feedback and responses to both
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit