Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Telephone System Renewal
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: IT_TelecommunicationServices
Place of Performance (address): B&W Pantex / Pantex PlantPO Bpx 30020 /
Place of Performance (zipcode): 79120
Place of Performance Country: US
B&W Pantex (DOE Contractor)
To seek a vendor to support legacy PBX telephone system and voicemail system, software and equipment. This role involves at least one support person working from the facility with back-up person to fill requirements for absences.
The support requested is to the PBX distributed switching level for facilities. Supporting existing systems and software as well as provide recommendations for replacements as required or requested.
Source will be requested to provide system metrics and reporting which are to be completed and delivered at least monthly for plant resources.
The phone system is critical to plant operations and 24 x 7 support is mandatory.
Support personnel must be capable of obtaining a DOE Q clearance. Support should be staffed such that the plant may request a change in personnel or requirements and be supported within a 30 day period with no impact to services rendered.
Support personnel must adhere to all site requirements for training and comply with existing labor agreements. Remote monitoring in our environment is not available.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline