By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Economics Week -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Silver Stream Mining Corp. (Form 8-K) was posted on January 24, 2014 . The SIC code for this company is 8742, Management Consulting Services. There were 2 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001273511-14-000014. The contact information for this company is SUITE 1120, 470 GRANVILLE STREET, VANCOUVER A1 V6C 1V5, (604) 713-8010. Our editors provided additional information about Form 8-K: This is the "current report" that is used to report the occurrence of any material events or corporate changes which are of importance to investors or security holders and previously have not been reported by the registrant. It provides more current information on certain specified events than would Forms 10-Q or 10-K. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1310497/0001273511-14-000014-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing, Silver Stream Mining Corp , Management Consulting Services. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party